Popular Posts

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Think For Yourself

OKAY FOLKS, I’m getting a KICK out of doing these blogging things, I’m just expressing myself and letting it all go. So question, WHAT’S UP WITH THE LACK OF CREATIVITY in our country? The lack of individuality? Everyone just seems to do follow pattern, come on people WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS? Use them . . .
I have witnessed this situation happening all seventeen years of my life not that I can remember all seventeen years of my life but YOU GET THE PICTURE MR! or Mrs! Or Miss? Ughh! U get the POINT!
Why is that people see “standing out” or being “unique” as such a sin? A crime? A typical should not ever do idea? It’s like when you do make that “Bold” step to do something that isn’t the “norm” the facial expressions of people passing you by is like they just seen a ghost :o It’s like OH DEAR, OH MY WHAT HAS SHE/HE DONE, WHY DID THEY? HOW COULD THEY? OH NO! . . . .
This article pokes fun mainly at the youths in the country especially those who waste their parents HARD EARN MONEY on clothes that don't even suit their body structure just because it is in style? 

HELLO WAKE UP FOLKS! Why would you want to walk around looking like BUY ONE GET ONE FREE? Come on, each of us were born with different tastes, likes and dislikes. We were created with everything we need to make us the unique individuals that we are if you were not born a twin why try to become someone else's through out your life? Walking around the place with the same exact clothes as your "friend" next to you just different colours is so not cute it says I DO NOT HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN THINK FOR ME, I HAVE NO CREATIVITY, SAVE ME. 
Word to the wise; Only unique people are irreplaceable so if you want to be irreplaceable be unique so there is no one else like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment