I know this is one sure to start up some heat around here. Oh Dear Oh Dear where do I start. First things first, where HAS ALL THE GOOD MUSIC GONE? The good love songs that really expressed how you feel? there is no way possible you can dare compare Luther Vandross, Keith Sweat, Joe, Gerald Levert, Celine DGinuwine and more to Trey Songz. You can not dare compare Luther Vandross "If only for one night" to Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson "One night stand". Seems like recently most of the songs coming out are mainly about one night stands, "great sex" and having an outside man or woman, No wonder these damn kids know nothing about being faithful. Music has such a strong effect on our emotions can make you feel happy, motivated, angry, sad and so on I bet you there is a song for every scenario trust me. Hey Hey, don't think I'm hating on the new artist or anything I love me some trey songz music "Neighbours Know My Name" and "Love Faces" just take the cake so I'm definitely not hating and don't talk about the legendary "Hump" song "Dot Com" by usher talk about fire? Woo! But what I am really trying to get at is that the new generations now hardly know anything about true love music, we do have recent love songs but gosh Keyshia Cole - Take Me Away can not compare to Patti Labells - If you ask me too nor can it even compare to Whitney Houston - I want to run to you. Things have changed and they are changing for the worst we are becoming a world that is revolved around money and sex HELL I want to get married and have a bunch of little Christinas and whoever RUNNING AROUND a home of my own. I believe in love I believe in sticking it out to the end and making the best of a relationship not as soon as that person piss me off I put in my head phones and start singing "Regret" by Letoya Luckett or "Goodbye" by Kristinia Debarge, again I say I have nothing against these songs all the songs I'm listing are songs I actually do like but I'm just stating the difference.
And folks the moral of this article is BRING BACK THE OLD TIMES REWIND TO THE TIMES WHEN TO FALL IN LOVE WAS A DREAM WE SO DESIRE TO SEEK AND CHIVALRY WAS ALIVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment